Our customized payroll service, personal attention, and competitive pricing are a combination no national service bureau can match!
As an experienced payroll provider, our commitment has always been to provide our clients with the highest quality services they need to manage their business payroll. Our payroll services are very comprehensive and we offer the same capabilities you’d expect from national payroll service bureaus.
What sets us apart is that you aren’t just a number like you are with those large payroll companies. With us, you get the personal attention you deserve. And, unlike national service bureaus, where your support requests are handled by nameless frontline support, the professional staff at our firm — led by our payroll specialists Kathy Keymon and Kelli Gough — personally answer your questions in a timely manner. Our firm also handles all of your payroll-related inquiries from the IRS or state offices.
Comprehensive services meeting the needs of any business
Our payroll services support a wide range of pay types and schedules, including direct deposit, payment of payroll taxes, filing of payroll forms, preparation of W-2s and 1099s and complete payroll compliance. Automatic reminders keep you informed of the funds needed for payroll. You receive all payroll reports necessary to run your business efficiently. In addition, you get personalized, professional advice from our firm on all payroll manners.
Highly competitive, straightforward pricing
Most payroll service providers nickel and dime their users. It’s not uncommon to incur many unexpected additional charges. We offer a simple, highly competitive, all-inclusive fee structure for the service we provide. No extra fees for re-runs. No surprise extra expenses. Upfront you know your exact payroll costs. You are never hit with hidden charges from our firm.
Fully customized and flexible
Our completely flexible state-of-the-art system offers remarkable capabilities that enable our firm to work collaboratively with you. Whether you’re an established business or just starting out, we consult with you and design a payroll service based on our knowledge of your business that is ideal for your needs. You can’t find this level of personal, customized service from any service bureau, at any price.
For those new to payroll services
Using our professional payroll service offers tremendous benefits over managing your payroll yourself. The most important benefit is that you never have to worry about incurring stiff penalties if you miss a tax payment deadline. You and your staff can concentrate on growing your business instead of worrying about paychecks and taxes. By letting us manage your payroll processing, you no longer have to worry about:
- Staying up-to-date with continuously changing tax laws
- Adhering to complex reporting requirements
- Payroll compliance and reporting
- Many other burdens that payroll processing can impose
Payroll Services We Offer
Our payroll services include everything your business needs now and as you grow:
- Flexible and secure options to submit your payroll data, including a customized Excel spreadsheet, datasheets, or input directly into a simplifieed screen
- A full array of electronic services, including direct deposit and tax payments
- Integration with time and attendance programs
- Allocation of hours/salary by department, worker’s classification, or job type
- Comprehensive calculations for all taxing agencies
- Multiple state withholding and compliance reporting capability
- Filing of all quarterly and annual federal and state payroll forms, including Forms 940 and 941, state unemployment insurance, disability reporting and more.
- Complete year-end W-2 and 1099-MISC forms reporting and filing
- Electronic Funds Transfer for certain garnishments
- Printing of third-party checks including union dues, 401(k), garnishments, and charities
- Tracking and accrual of sick, personal, and vacation time
- Extensive set of reports
- Multiple payroll schedules
- Ability to handle virtually all pay types
- A wide array of standard deductions plus unlimited custom deductions
- Mobile Employee Portal
- Job Costing
- Multiple locations
- Full-service 401(k) retirement plan solutions
- Pay-as-you-go Workers’ Compensation
- Payroll Debit Cards
Best of all, we’re local. When you have a question or need assistance, we’re here to help.
Call us today for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation. Ask about our special offer for new clients!