If you’re looking for a firm that will focus on your individual needs, and always treat you like a client who matters, look no further. Our firm is large enough to offer a full range of professional services, but small enough to give you the individual attention that you deserve. We will thoroughly and conscientiously study your personal situation, and tailor our advice to your specific needs.
- QuickBooks combines flexible accounting tools and resources to help you succeed by working smarter, not longer. We also know this powerful software platform can be daunting. That’s why we have certified Quickbooks ProAdvisors ready to help. Depending on your needs, we can set up the software, provide one-on-one training and troubleshoot QuickBooks for you. More…
- We’ll handle the details while you focus on your business’ growth. Let us manage your ledger. More…
- Starting a business isn’t easy. Making it thrive is difficult, too. We’ll work with you on strategy and planning and help you solve problems. We’ll also help you develop business skills, from creating a business model to implementing a marketing plan. Our business consulting services are designed to give you an action plan and the tools you need to reach your goals.
- So, you’re starting a new business. And you have questions. Should you be a sole proprietor, an LLC, a partnership or a corporation? How will that impact taxes and liabilities? What do the laws of Tennessee say about your decision, and how do they differ from other states? We’ll help you navigate the legalities of creating a business entity so you can get started on the right foot.
Buying or Selling
- If you want to be a business owner, you don’t have to start from scratch. Buying a business that already has a customer base, employees, cash flow and reputation within the community has its advantages. But there can be pitfalls, like whether the business is profitable and what the internal company culture is like as it pertains to management and employees. More…
- Estate matters affect everyone. By taking proactive steps today, you can ease the way for your heirs during a very difficult time. We can work with your legal counsel to help you structure your estate and trusts to minimize taxes and ensure the smooth transition to your heirs. We are available to handle all estate and trust tax-related matters.
- Constantly changing federal, state and local laws and tax regulations make payroll management an ongoing challenge for business owners. Our payroll services professionals are well versed on these laws and regulations. We can proactively alert you to material changes that will affect your business and your employees while also keeping payroll running smoothly no matter how large your business and your employee population become.
- Retirement planning – ideally a lifelong process – requires saving, identifying sources of income, estimating expenses, and managing assets and risk. After a lifetime of working, you have dreams, including where you want to live and what you want to do with your time. We’ll help you identify your goals for retirement and establish the financial framework that will allow you to achieve them.
- Financial statements are detailed written records that describe the activities and performance of a business entity. They are used to calculate taxes and determine a business’ value. They are also used in strategic planning exercises. We’ll make sure everything is in order and all the necessary requirements have been met, including those for the Tennessee Contractor Licensing Board.
- State and local tax authorities want to maximize sales tax collections. We can help you understand and manage your sales tax obligations and prepare sales tax returns in an efficient and timely manner.
- Effective tax preparation and planning can help you minimize your future tax liability. We can help you proactively manage both your personal and your business tax issues, including understanding how upcoming business opportunities impact your tax status and vice versa. Not all tax planning opportunities are readily apparent. By having us on your team, you are more likely to benefit from those opportunities. We understand how the latest federal, state and local tax legislation and other developments affect you and your business and we are constantly identifying new ways to reduce federal, state or local tax liabilities.
- Let us use our experience to deal with the IRS for you. First, you’ll meet with a member of our staff who is a CPA or an enrolled agent with the IRS, which allows us to represent you in IRS matters. Often, our fees end up being lower than the heavily advertised IRS representation firms because we can reach a solution with the IRS in a faster time frame. We’ll also tell you when you don’t meet the IRS criteria for relief without charging you a large retainer. Remember, throughout this process, we listen to your needs, and we talk with you. We’re on your side.
Management Advisory Services
- It’s just nice to have a financial expert who will help make your business profitable and strengthen your financial future. We know our customers because we communicate with our clients, and this gives us an advantage when you face major decisions like a merger or acquisition or everyday decisions like tax options. We’re happy to give you insight and advice on a range of topics, from financial strategies to process analysis. We’ll be proactive so you don’t miss deadlines or opportunities that will help your business. Just consider us your non-equity business partner.
Other Services Offered
• Accounting Software Selection and Implementation
• Financial Analysis
• Financial Statements
• Notary Public
• Reviews and Compilations